Saturday, January 8, 2011

There was also no money

Most let father disappointed, probably I didn't go to Harbin institute of technology and the self-propagation. For a very long period of time he doesn't speak, but ultimately is an open-minded person, also later told me: "since choosing, then do it."

Most let father proud, should be in 1993, I organising a game in urumqi rock concert, tang dynasty, woman cobra, wang yong... Pomp, created many "first". There was also no money, also do not have what relation, so run for three months, completed. That year my 22 years old, clearly remember, my father also came to see. In the end I was busy with work, father tells everyone said returned first. I say: ah, know. Father hands, I stumbled briefly. It was the first time we shook hands like adults, unforgettable.

Most lets my regret, is in Beijing, I have a home for their family, parents come to see me, when wanting to father said: "we didn't want anything rode back to xinjiang well." Sometimes I will promise, send them to the station, the car many people. Think of two old men want to sit three days, I regret it, said next time or by plane. Back for two weeks, my father died. I never have a chance to. Later when I get home I bought a ticket, hand in his breast pocket, father is my fault to make up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment