Saturday, January 8, 2011

The young couple have a pair

I insist on your hand to bury his father. I know I need such a ceremony and father do the final goodbye, monuments, standing in a long time before, the tears have blown dry, suddenly have a feeling, the father of some spirit entered my body, not false description, but in that instant, I really feel it. I'd like to, very willing to accept it. 28 years ago I had accepted my father give my body, today, I had accepted my father gave me the spirit, this is a kind of genetic, a kind of reincarnation, a traditional inheritance, I hope one day I can also be a good father.

The young couple have a pair, have just moved into new home, decorate good thought that might live more happiness, have never thought, but often quarrel, is all some trivial things, also don't know for what will quarrel. Elders thought is this house feng shui has a problem, I have seen several in feng shui upon hearing of other, she made a request to me the door to see.

I read all the charlatans land room and frightened little call for them, points out that feng shui evil spirit in the bedroom window design, dissolved method is, in the bedroom window put a flutter the pleasure of woodcarving, beside a flowers and plants for a change, and on Monday after a week without DiaoBai, change to the sitting room, dining-room, meanwhile, advising them early next month out avoid avoid, direction is west, and a thousand kilometers).

Several months later, the young couple bought gifts to say thank you, say I am honoured by the feng shui see more accurate, let them to rediscover the happy feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment