Wednesday, January 12, 2011

find out the reasonable solution


4, for you, after all, is not my own daughter, I would first do respect, the hope can further like. If you have some what because I don't like or dislike, if none of my business, I will shut up, If none of my thing, I'll try to exchange views with you gently, hope we can get a consensus.

5, for me, hope you respect, if can love is better, if I have some what you are averse or do not like, if's none of your business, you will shut up, If you shut your matter, please stop a third person in our alone before expression, please directly frankly told me, we find out the reasonable solution.

Four, everyday life.

After all, we are not a family, no common life experience, so there is always knock against, hope we can abide by the following principles:

No comments:

Post a Comment