Saturday, January 8, 2011

so night after night busy

Small beginning give father do assistant, help him to electronic components inserted in the circuit, and looked at him in his work. In dim light, not how to talk, so night after night busy and etc father put it small black-and-white television gave the neighbors, watching others the appearance of excitement, he smiled. Quietly, laugh at myself. I was so proud, I began to know, work can be exchanged for people's respect.

Parents are at the age of 15 respectively from the mainland to xinjiang, not respond to the call, but was born is bad, being discrimination, straight-tempered dozen baggage cosmopolitan, then two men in xinjiang meet, time sleep friendly, then thingol couples. It involves mutual exhortation, father became electrical engineer, the mother as a pediatric doctor... Perhaps because of that, so to my brother and junior high school graduation, he was father sends out the door, go abroad to study.

Leave home this 14 years, every year Spring Festival, tell my father returned ever this year what I can do. Every New Year's eve, father, brother and I drink a little wine, do a long talk to discuss our family problems, including his own, like three good friend like that. This trust has let me know as a man of family, to the friend the responsibilities. Really good, that is my pride, my father.

No comments:

Post a Comment