Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I think when you become


1, the son is my own, is my veins continuance, I could not love you more than he loves him, please remember it, But you are also in the world except my wife and son most close one, so when you with outsiders have any conflict (whether it's your relatives, friends, classmates, from my colleagues or friends) I will stand firm in your side. This plan is based on the basis of you do not work, if you have a job you enjoy, I am happy for you, If you have income good job, I more proud of you, your quality of life will also get corresponding improvement. If you don't have a job, I don't have any opinions, man's family is, but you enjoy good, as I am very much behind her mother-in-law.


2, please be understanding, son again how bad, he is always in my eyes that lie in his cradle of lovely baby, is that a full face sturry the naughty boy, while you are in my eyes appeared is a mature and the big girl, so I always feel son is easy to be forgiven. It is very embarrassed, but I think when you become a mother will understand, so I'll try before you turn on a dispute over when you (son is the offspring won't hold it against you) but please make less told me that boy is not, ok?

3, son is my birth, I was in your before marriage as far as possible objectively the my eyes she especially faults part and you communicate. But on the other hand, the husband is you pick you married his thought education job has nothing to do with me, please make their own later reconstruction, I won't help nor obstruct.

No comments:

Post a Comment