Tuesday, January 18, 2011

want to the immediate shadow

But I always ignore your considerate caring, in busy and carefree, happiness and sorrow of mixed, muddleheaded after a day after day, or you tell me: spring, summer, autumn, now, should pay attention to 999 the cold-proof; My anxiety with many heel oneself relevant or irrelevant, often because of others' shoes and encounters confused confusion, finally depression streak.

You remind me to say: "recognize their own identity, enthusiasm to regularly, helpful is good, but don't replace others bounden duty and obligation, do RenZhiYiJin."

I ganged up on these past trivial bar, always put off your everything. Stand to the balcony, want to the immediate shadow shook the scenery outside, however, a turn head to see in tomato fruit platter, you said tomatoes nutritional value more, often eat can hairdressing, both prevent mammary gland hyperplasia role...

I close my eyes, take these trivial bar closed in darkness, then, you familiar figure impressively in my mind alive...

No comments:

Post a Comment