Tuesday, January 18, 2011

let me in thy tender loving


Is beautyful under many of life's little bar, always let me on the edge of the contradiction loitered wandering, and again the dilution of melancholy in his mind, hatred you warm words always in imperceptible. Temporary annoying, a temporary laugh, new trivial bar again in each past the update appear. Ordinary people's love, it is because of these little bar, make continuous distillation, basic feelings is more and more firm.

I attached to you, not only because of these little bar, more you wordless affection shown by the generous and tolerance, It's not because of your best moment in the attract me, but because you're in daily life is cast sufficient asperses a hand between the a love, tenderness, these formed a trivial bar story, always touched me, let me in thy tender loving the experience in the sweet and sweet.

Many times, we overlook the side trivial section, but to my attention and care only you leave traces, I will cherish devotedly such trivial bar, begging it between you and me continue into eternal! (zizhu LanRe)

In the life, often produce various distances. Space and geographic, heart and the heart. One day, suddenly discovered, two games sea eat sea drink banquet, unexpectedly also is a kind of distance - the distance between live and death.

No comments:

Post a Comment