Saturday, January 15, 2011

I will let you live


ChenXiaoRan eyes only spread across the narrow leg bedroom, over the next bottom can allow the pocket the washroom, said, my dear, and I will let you live a big house, have warm sunshine, toilets has greatly baths, that inside shaman roses.

ChenXiaoRan start efforts to conserve, desperately saving every penny he wore cheap white shirt, and its 10 dollars five pairs of socks, snack is 50 cents a pie, don't smoke, don't drink, don't go to roadside 100 pieces of a barbershop, his eyes limpid, expression unruffled through factory district, devotedly love maomao.

Until one day, his red eyes, hair disheveled, low head, for he said, my dear, we woolly this year buy a house is my sister, flower in the street when picking up waste by motorcycle crashed, unconscious, I have to take the money back to my sister cure, please forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment