Saturday, January 15, 2011

the end of this year


Two personal beginning frequently text messaging, frequent intercourse with xixiang proterozoic in again before ChenXiaoRan owe downtime, deep feeling ground say, my dear, to fidelity it, I can't stand and night miss you!

Maomao into the fidelity, ChenXiaoRan in factories near rented a handshake floor, every month 300 pieces, two personal happiness to live together, the weekend to work overtime, two street to buy some fresh inexpensive vegetable, soon, the kitchen and the savoir inviting fragrance.

Night, ChenXiaoRan put momo hug in his bosom, and said, my dear, I want to buy a house, I want to be in shenzhen life, we give birth to a child, plush pile with thin white fingers in ChenXiaoRan stiff hu resigue back and forth on the circle, saying, dyed dye, you are now a month deposit 2500, I do stretched, could save 2000, we now have 4 million deposit, good efforts at the end of this year, before you can buy the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment