Saturday, January 8, 2011

wine valued in the product

Actually, the mother is really wronged father. Self grew up, when festivals family, his father will allow me to drink two cups, but also restricted to just two cups, then "set an example" will hip flask is removed, and to my site parlance: "wine valued in the product, not drunk."

Once upon a time, I was in the heart secretly swear: future earn money after, must again drink the wine. When he graduated from university, and economically independently, one hand holding a money, but for wine has not had any interest.

But the father getting old, then each home, I will back to some wine to show filial piety. Father understand my hand carry shoulder is not easy, all sorts of wine symposium on little cup, and laughing says palate very well. I think, if of wine consumption, China should be in Beijing, this is the most natural and capital status special guests come-and-go, frequent are concerned, and I now in Beijing, unless real hard to escape the dinner party are never abstainers and, of course, the benefit from parents' original teachings.

No comments:

Post a Comment