Saturday, October 22, 2011

Were rarely hear from you behind



when the sleet outside the skylight namely too thick. This is the final autumn, respectively, I here only below the sleet, already is dissimilar year chill of the season. Were rarely hear from you behind, I do not know you better life is not good, yet I understand, thousands of miles of you, at this moment, there must be an highly slight consciousness, this consciousness makes you cozy , so that wonders you, you remember,UGG Hats, thousands of miles away, cross a not often encounter folk who are struggling to calculate of you. It is superficial snow singing combines your mind, then you will work outside, put the brain into the distance, with the snow to hear apt the voice of the soul,UGG Classic Tall Fancy Boots, even with the blood I feel the respiration. Yes, I have snow here, and immediately, I was standing by the window, seeing out the window the snow was even more condensed in the. outcome, but naught exciting process, like fluttering snowflakes, were numerous, Durian. Miss the days, lonely is a charm. Silent night, silent breeze take according my greetings work. Armed with the abandon border, unique award Hanxing coldest month,UGG Kensington, in the desolate hinterland to experience the perfect human, howling wolf, to me, is a pleasant anthem. Taste noiselessly, quietly preoccupied, folk came to this globe, after all,UGG Bailey Fancy boots, even in this earth ablation, at a time there is a settled course, so that blood root, let the body grow mini green shoots, I do not concern about the land barren,UGG Swell, the ravages of air and sand. I'm just a not very full, but there is a muscular vitality of the seed, fair give me life-sustaining sun, ventilation and water, I will be able to live well. On the road with you, life will not be solitary. Indifferent emotion, one crossing, a diary salutations gently in the calm of midnight, let me shed a tear. Thank you, really thank you, you let me experience the good life, life's important.

No comments:

Post a Comment