Saturday, October 22, 2011

I can lose the adore



Do you memorize? We walked according the road, along with listening to melodies, peruse together with the movie, seeing the sundown, watching the sunset ... I meditation each day,UGG Broome, often think; every day thinking, stop meditative; in thinking almost why we not speak approximately anything apt transform estranged? I reserve thinking about how distant you drifting? However, I like a cheat, grew pile up meditation of the answer. I know, you go, I am unable apt retain. That opened the yellowed memo, word along word, are so apparently reflected in the mind. Your pure face, innocent laugh, thinking, conscious of the tears ambition not fall down. I confess, I attention about you, we attention about this friendship. I eventually put down his agreeable and mighty, and to narrate you, I need you, yet you tin not listen. My center, you have been there,UGG Bailey Fancy boots, been in it! Each time, think of us together bit along morsel, to me, forever slowly warm. With you, I can say without reservation you call, you laugh, always thought, we truly grew up with has been so slowly, with the draw because our young a absolute achieve. However,ugg australia outlet, I forgot to period, space, everything changes, let us beyond and further away with every other, far away, do no understand but also behind to go? However, no stuff what we convert, what we bring an end to .... I equitable absence to differentiate you, I treasure, cherished past, present, behind you alteration you, I quite need. Now, we are not a area,UGG 5251, even if you heard the news, I could not inhibit his excitement, wish you had a good, even now you have forgotten me ... you are not a person has not. Only you make me so lightly rupture into tears; only you makes me feel so failed; only you can give me strength and prowess to move forward. Without you, after the road, how can I go away? So, promise me, OK? Do not quit me also long, I have been adapted to spend your life ... ... I can lose the adore, but you can not lose this friend! If you are tired, stopped, perhaps I have been backward you, never far away; if you are chilly, come on to my arms, I ambition give you all the warmth; if you are exhausted, I will elbows by whichever period you quit. Only a year, a year after ... ... you will go back to my side? Or afterward, strangers? I do not absence to think so much. My friend, I await for you. You are not a person, not matter while,UGG Mens Mini Boots, I will always be by your side!

No comments:

Post a Comment