Saturday, October 22, 2011

I hope you can merry merry we



Studies in children's banquet today to look you, since you have not seen ahead graduation, since school started two days antecedent, never oral, neven now separated after your information. How do we it? We are not friends not longer had in my all life? We are not always not become to talk? You really do not care it? Yes ah, you are so muscular, of lesson, do not concern, I challenged not see up you merely listen your voice, seems too well,UGG Turn Cuff Gloves, so I can repose guaranteed. I will really bless you, hope you had a good. Huan memorize while we first sit down when you said to our joint Lijie inclusive; as the 1st period to prepare our party's karaoke song; first Zouliaohenyuan access, wading and talking; the first time to mail every additional awards; the first time bypass anybody who; the first time to write to each additional to encourage each other; for the first time criticized along the preceptor to speak; the first time pro-each other's face; the first time speak to each other's ideas; the first time sent txt messages to comfort each other ... ... so numerous of the first once every time I have the urge to wail. I calculate I probably did not really know you, I show myself undressed in front of you,UGG Caspia Boot, there is no preparedness. Can you? You are forever near themselves, I do not understand what you're analytic. Friends whether even the maximum elementary trust are not, still friends? Can become a soulmate? Listening to how clean the Your psychological well, wish you tin withstand. I memorize that I wrote you last, you said namely we would consider to Beijing attach, then work to Chang'an Avenue, you will haunt me, not detach from life. Can no longer likely, and I chose Dalian, you prefer a repeat. Perhaps 1 day a decisive period, we will meet in the street, and then passing with a laugh. I really do not want to see this sequel can be no way. Filling it,ugg australia clearance, at the same chart. I sincerely wish you would, though not according to our last ID, nevertheless the trajectory of our lives like two collateral lines never intersect. But I also sincerely wish you, hope you can feel at ease to study,UGG Suburb Crochet Short Boot, in the coming year was confessed to a good university. Come aboard! Ma'am, for Anne said, it is difficult to forget some things,UGG Hat and Scarf Set, some entities are powerless, something unforgettable. I would prefer I never met you, stranger than maximum versed strangers better. I hope you gone well, I hope you can merry merry well, I hope we never gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment