Saturday, October 22, 2011

I will learn strong,



I eventually flying, no scared of hard gaze, where there will be air,UGG Adirondack 5498, how distant it would fly,UGG Mini boots! - Inscription I favor Angela's Listen apt this melody, I do malign center will faint pain. It namely what you left backward. It reminds me of you and my memories, for well as you and me goodbye. Day, sweeping autumn leaves from the waves, desolate, and I feel the same. You and I do in the motorcar,UGG Cayha, no words. My heart aches, it hurts. My heart in chant, this is a incubus, will soon wake up. My thoughts were awakened at the ruckus of waves, the dream is still to persist it, we got out. We have no made the stand inside the station. Suddenly you said to me: Then, you put a chip of periodical in my hands, above a faster, respectively, that will make our practice. Siren rang,UGG Dauphine, you faded so faint in my sight, a hand with the autumn rickety. I discovered namely the tears in my face. I know you will be muscular. I'm not the days, you must learn to take care of themselves. I like the Because I know I have hidden wings, as you have. Remember you must be strong,UGG Felicity, let us go attach to make the wings sticking out of the girl. I'll be behind. I could look a strong girl, right? I will become very strong. I folded the paper. I will make a female Hai wings sticking out, it will be strong. I look behind. Days with you, together we experienced three annuals of trials and hardships, in the process of growing up, leaving tears and sweat. The days without you. I will learn strong, without you, I will own memories of us together 1 daytime. We ought be distributed in the growth and the pursuance of the glorious laborers, to make a winged girl with wings, fly freely in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment