Monday, October 24, 2011

this deep deep stagnation ah



Although March namely spring, late spring can be cool junketing still refused to leave, I dress Xiaoao intricate, tightly accompanied apt calf cold, rain, warm pestering me to care of it. This namely a rare cold early spring lustful supernal, Audition raw so, the relating cold of my human, like the winter period, of way, not cold. Cold spring, it was very curious, sooner alternatively afterward a colossal temperature feud. I think if more larger temperature difference, then we might for Tibetan wear for a dress, Qingbai sleeves, Yao Shu Pei-yu, jingle always the way Razor aesthetic romantic, folk songs with brisk flowers, even if the cold summer visit, which do no variety of sentiment and advent is a beauteous scenery ah! This smart dress especially as the morn to evening ashore a business tumble for human who can handle with this momentary climate change, dilute the baggage, yet a cold spell if the intrusion in their hearts, that blowing dry thin folds of Autumn and it is tough to faint abrasion of sorrowful. A few months, I am quite muddled, very alone, very depressed, very melancholy. I understand I why, I know I did no out of anguish, and are not meant to go to forget, there is not aware effort to look elated and out of the bush. It has been said: the cold center, bring offthe globe via the ice. Yes ah! Although in March, corners lukewarm afresh, I still cover the 2 quilts, fleece, cashmere underwear leather jacket heavily armed, I believe in I think a few months in the cold lonely happening under the scab is more complex? Buddha: a kind of coerce is called down, kind of sounds called to forget. I thought down, accordingly it can not be forgotten. Blonde called and told me a I absence to listen, and it is the best news: our late classmate friends MU Sichuan's daughter got a job, and is a very agreeable job, my heart relieved, But I still not cheerful. I said: Really? Ah, yeah,UGG Roxy Short Boots, this is equitable magnificent ... ... over the phone, blonde like me slouch go according with namely, we truthfully mention that a lot of congratulating, and each additional approximately the hereafter of girls to persist going and living conditions, etc. and so above. Tonight, we cry intonation is very boring, very sad, and very dry, and did not know a nice spade. Is the happy? Or the sadness? We are silent afterward the babies always said: We are a good day to talk with ah! I said, you come right now. Blonde said, these days in Chengdu conference it, not depart. I am busy and not fall, said that good, even over the approach Chengdu, ah, ah what a busy busy? How out of ah, deem it actually wandered off a ... ... over the phone said, await a few months it is immediately busy human and do, look you next time, next period we met it can likewise recognize the Oh? She said that gray hair is over,UGG Roslynn, it is very portly, wrinkled caught, very ugly ... oh ... and so on and so ahead. Of lesson,UGG Classic Cardy, I also antique clamoring because me to how to get ugly mess. I do not believe it! Last time I whereas I did participate in reunions, but I was beautiful well-informed of the news Oh, Ah Dong said that they ought believe Oh, if you? Now loveliness, ah, is alive longer and younger, living longer and humidity ... oh ... Tonight, we regret and regret and a warm sound and together build a fairy anecdote, which was similar to the N times N will be the next party in the end In the day it? Blossoming of the Spring in the sleet and ice thawing, alternatively is disseminated in the storied Maple Leaf Autumn Kim fragrance? I think we forever absence to put in front of a long-term crossroads, we all kept our sweet nightmares hurry, stop the search, so now? Why make a lot of good times in life spun out of trivial in it? We are a busy word ah, you can supply to carry the friendship of this boat it? Miss the rain, the creek can poke it? Silent night. Out the window,ugg kid boots, merely the leaves and the night wind buzz the melody in the ringing ... ... tonight, call me and blonde almost carried off, it is normal we deplore the MU. I kas long asour hearts are still locked in a lingering thoughts, the sudden wastage of our friend's pain is difficult to cure, we are not out of sadness, my heart is still difficult to unlock the anguish, and long-lasting friendship and unforgettable, this deep deep stagnation ah, how can you in the arms of the spring bred striking ruddy bud it? I think we not only have winter jasmine fragrant blossoms, the tulips should be fraught with pleasure wish, but also warm and sweet rose champagne wine! Friends, put down, forget it! You see, that a red oriental, that touch of glow, that clouds,UGG Sundance II Boots, there is the vast amplitude of blue sky, we are tirelessly to differentiate the wanes, and the old fairy tales, are made remove to us the macrocosm sprinting down the trace with all the spring to show us the good and the life of staying ... ... in 2010, Meng Zhu Yun Xuan

No comments:

Post a Comment