Saturday, October 22, 2011

because once opened



March, I would favor apt ride the spring, with the maximum beautiful position close to you, in your voyage of the whistle does no begin until you approach the atrium. Snuggle on your side,UGG Coquette Slippers, watching sunrise, sunset welcome, fiddle with the ups and downs of sea spray, so that the spray for well as, blossoming open in our body, our eyes moist. Always memorize you said: spent many slumber imagine learn, do not know the flow from your fingers,UGG Suburb Crochet Short, take according my hair, what color. I am so clumsy, you really do not feel so deep thoughts. I do this to punish their own, with a lifetime to cherish you. When I was flying nightmare Peach Grove in the light, never been thought of, falling in the shoulder patch of bamboo is your avatar. Can not convince myself not moving, even voicelessly watch your dreams are. So I pray, the afterward dream, let me stop above your shoulders, stroking your svelte face. Never, I was a girl easily moved. Perhaps this reality tin not be migrated, so I focussed on the network. People say, times have progressed, the network makes prevalent adjoin, and face to face closer, the center is farther. I was very sad end for a when, until I set up [ruffian household], until you narrate me this season, peach open because me, wake up when entire this came to my face. I then deem the everlasting. Go to the moon and the sun tryst, the encompassing gloom, such as the ink in the night, I did not panic the gloom brought a loss. Storm approaching,UGG Bailey Button Krinkle, I did not dread. Imagine, at this moment you are on the side, lukewarm me, as I hold up a sunny sky, I feel the wings of flying, arrived in a dream. I favor a wounded bird,UGG Nightfall Boots, habitat in the branches, looked up by the eagle flying at lofty altitude, I do not must be broken for their wings and call. I thank God, brought you to my side, for, even if I am to lose half of this remaining wings, I am willing. I want to forever stay in your palm, and dependent day and night with you, to look the blue sky, a few little stars. Never know love do not agree, entire engagements, the maximum power of the conventions are actually deserving to our subsistence. A friend once told me, some tie lifetime is not needful to open,UGG Ultimate Short, because once opened, ambition be variety of ache. But today, I fair want to say: My Love for you, I am willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment