Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Yu I father writing to request for compensation

I'm the father of depressed I YuHuaBin, yu I was seriously XuMinChao mbt shoes sale cut to guide already 4 years. But four years ago the shocking bloody afternoon as always, like a nightmare enwinds me, let me day cannot feed, and sleep.

4 years, my family and I spent at home, and all of the savings borrowing more than 1 million yuan, finally saved the child's life. This year already depressed I long to 19 years old, but due to the criminal directly Pierce the murder weapon, which the brain child now can only be broken, the skull with metal bone covers instead of; The more due to cut the weapon, which cranial nerves,MBT Kisumu, a child left bust hemiplegia eyes completely blind, another abstract. Though the ripper already legally punished, but to our families and yet-and yet-o caused pain; In addition, we pay in economic expenses and losses had more than bear ability, we must win compensation lawfully. I believe that all of the victims finally certainly can get fair and justice.

Defense lawyer

Establish himself relief system

XuMinChao defence lawyer, said LiChunGuang caused by the case of criminal hopes victim attention and concern. Is this case is concerned, he won all the plaintiff to effectively the possibility of actual compensation is not optimistic. MBT Panda Unrecoverable wound, resolving conflicts from the Angle of predicament, and let the innocent victims of rule of law of the warm feeling and legal keep enough confidence, the government should accelerate the construction of criminal victim relief system.

No comments:

Post a Comment