Friday, April 1, 2011

summer you let me

Rachel if she died I also live no longer run. Cool summer will mbt shoes uk own emotional release out will ChengRui buried themselves in the bosom of now she need warm arms because her heart good cold cold cold next moment she can still alive?

What happened? Cool hear it? Who is she? Male of female? ChengRui voice SOB.

Cool summer don't answer her just more loud cry.

Until she tired just stopped badly swollen looks very disconcerting.

The window in the living room was strangely quiet the finally produced crackling it rained heavily.

Even god all have mercy on me? Cool summer sorrow of say let ChengRuiYong hot towel with helping her apply eye. Rachel thanks you this time if I'm at home, I'm not exactly sure what to do things that's very nice of you.

ChengRui angry handkerchiefs fell on the table will you really have me as your friend? If you really have why I ask you what happens you don't MBT Tupu always tell me? It makes me really uncomfortable mistrusted it's irritating.

I don't know how to say my things are complicated said a words maybe we'll never are friends.

Why? It's just your unilateral idea is no longer friends you have the final say? Compared with the age of the weak cool summer attitude she still like her owls of strong optimism.

She is my mother just phone is told me she committed suicide luckily found came the timely rescue otherwise my life and no any sense.

What? Suicide? Why? That you are sitting here to do what also not quick to see her.

I think also cool summer wry smile! But I have no way I haven't seen her all the she doesn't want to see me.

Is really strange mom jamie cool summer you idiot you won't secretly to see ah fool so obedient to you don't go MBT Wave to see her you true not to see her ah. Most vulnerable time is always hope to see the world want most to see. Now mother must be very wants to meet you. These words in ChengRui opinion is perhaps the most normal but words but in cool summer seemed how ironic.

My mother is the murderer she killed my father. So everything have unexpected her accident is her mommy loves her but just couldn't see her. They clearly all in one city but feel for several generations from distance.

ChengRui some wits she also don't know why it is that way if had know that she will not say so righteously so simple. I'm sorry I don't know.

Don't blame you so I want to see her and is not an easy thing. Should also requires a lot of formalities!

Then why did she kill?

Because living enough! I never thought of her live any further aren't otherwise she won't commit suicide by hanging. She shouldn't do this to me. Good cruel ah cool summer think be very unwilling ah so many years of what is waiting for her?

Cool summer lay in her eyes looking at the ceiling can't sleep also MBT Panda dare not wake the flank of how emancipated fear ChengRui. Head jumped out some of the memories of childhood some curious why tonight to previous things will remember so clear?

No comments:

Post a Comment