Monday, October 22, 2012

I am glad that they can stroll




Red ribbons flying in the days of his youth, how many happy, how many sad UGG Sheepskin Cuff Boots, my time in a person's willful, reckless and so a lot of friends and see a few degrees of emotion early autumn, watching the world the boisterous and happy, I secretly column slightest appreciation seat on the sofa, yellowish flicker of light in my nib, but in the heart of town, a little lost, we just step into the footsteps of youth UGG Greenfield, You want to leave some feeling in here, full of hope, the University is a platform to adapt to society, but we could not help but sad. If the Buddha: Past and five hundred times Looking back only in exchange for life pass, then life is doomed to be a person wandering five hundred times, to exchange a pass with his next life. Shuttle in the crowd UGG Amberlee Outlet, our laughter, our vibrant, in the days of the passage of time we became a group of children chasing everything is so simple, juvenile tough. Perhaps banished the day away in this vibrant place ideal will the monotonous days will soon be over, but life will continue, when some things occur in our body, we are often difficult to cherish, to know how to choose always like most dazzling aura own trap achievements behind vanity, try to think about it, we are in the end did not go to reflect, to look for ways in disappointment after it? I dream silent witness every friend in my life with the life of the newborn, intoxicated the night Hong drip of the memories, often leaving a deep imprint on my heart, when their own remembered, they are days to make the evening , people have been drunk. Life slipped a drop of sweat on my head, to watering a piece blossoms, perhaps, only in the struggle will find out that they have a lovely, Therefore, I have picked up that the crisp tears begin my new life. Here, perhaps lonely consciousness, we can not know the truth. We need to grasp a single minute, leaving laughter in my heart UGG Suburb Crochet Short. Stopped me, stopped the process of life, I found that I was the happiest person. I am glad that they can stroll through it to the edge of the text, relieve personal emotions, my source of calm. I do not know that this is good or bad, I am confident that I can make it through the thorns of life, go straight ahead. Maybe I will not be successful, but I believe that they will look up to the sky with the best posture in front, I will fear what UGG Felicity? A touching and achievement is not going to repeat the mistakes of the original, introspective approach to life. I have made the decision to live a good life, immediate Gothic architecture, classical gardens, colorful life, more to my courage and domineering doomed to be displayed, you join into the life of the moment, I began to accept different from you and me. Even if we do not treat people and things around just the same in the eyes, is not important. Importantly, there you have me. Thank you, everyone, as you come. Listening to the rhythm of the song, in a long period of leisure on the lawn, dancing youth of the moment, the beating heart began to dance with the melody, ticking sounds UGG Caroline Boots, I began a new life, look back the past is no longer lonely you passing scenery must be laughter and bitter melancholy both, I've been well prepared to depart, friends, you started? The feeling temporarily stopped, you and I have been good at the moment of life introspection it? At the beginning. Pedestrians on the road with you and me. Goodbye, I had, goodbye, I poured sad goodbye, my short-term happiness. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment