Monday, October 22, 2012

ah Come on people Juntao




I only hovering between class and class literary youth, most entertainment is on the network, chat small days the conformist that even my parents are anxious for the rest of my life. In fact, is not that, I blame blame us one house all those living alone, and naturally not feel anything strange. Maybe God deliberate arrangement, the emergence of Shi Juntao I want to leave this lonely feeling desperate. Remember the first time to meet with him in a gathering of students, said students male partner, I glance look on him, he looks like the kind of itinerant punks, but the facial features but looks abnormal delicate, I know I will be planted in his hands, because he is my dream lover! I Meisha hobby, is the love of the handsome, in fact the past chasing me also, but is unable to enter my discernment, or Yiqingerbai wait until now. From the students there asked to be original than our small three realms, no wonder it looked so unfamiliar. Actually, I do not want to take him to, but you know Who I am the charm too big, even the buds are chasing me to run, Ha ha ha?????? Watching look Chanxiao, freckled woman really want up to give her a slap in the face, but I very much doubt the possibility, she said, because I found that the demon is always staring at our high school class flower, Ai snow. If the opponent is her, I may be the possibility of winning is really small ah! She's with me long to iron sister who looks flowery, like months said, the gentle mess, a man will vote for her! But first come, first served, Who his school actually on the opposite snow, let sister this time, I think really kind of hate myself a New Year for three years, why go If I had the mortar shopping, maybe already met. As the saying goes, love is not to chase. Perhaps fate UGG Rosie Boots, really no stopping it, although this Love is not about me. Shijun Tao looked standing in front of me, the heart surging, how will he know me, how did he know I'm here, too many problems need to be addressed, but let me know what to do. Hello, My name is Shi Juntao, last seen in reunions, remember it? Seems a bit familiar. Sad reminder of the self-esteem, and of course I remember your voice and face are engraved in my bones, and very calm, in fact, my heart long jump on the cloud, unable to extricate themselves. I find you a little something. Something, anything, watching the demon suddenly put on a shy expression, which does not want to declare it to me, did not he have a sense of Brief Encounter. What happened? This?????? Ah?????? Otherwise we how to make friends? Friends, of course, you can, although confession is not expected, at least give me close to him to provide a justification, I could wish ah January grandfather, I found I got my red line. Well! So I told Shijun Tao became friends, Gesanchaiwu make a phone call, to see a face, I say he has gradually up, that he is not the surface looks cool drag pulled, in fact, was quite lovely, dormitory sisters, tried to persuade me that the demon my town could not or broken early read to, to save own sadness. In fact have this feeling in my heart Although he and I are very close, but always felt that we are separated by a layer of gauze, poke poke is not broken, the longer I slowly discovered that this layer of yarn in the end is what. This article from the past and moving story sister, we see it, I have something to tell you. Received 小妖 phone swiftly get up, I was always on call, not to mention his initiative about me. Where School in front of cafes. Go ahead, I'll come ah! Hung up the phone, put the clothes in a hurry and rushed out the ear also echoed the advice of the sisters. Su Xiaomeng, you have to really like him, he quickly collected go on like this, sooner or later he is someone else's. Yes, I ready to tell him how little three-year-old female juniors and hold gold brick ah! History demon you absolutely can not escape the palm of her sister. Far to see the face of the handsome demon sitting alone by the window waiting for me, and my heart really is not an ordinary beauty. Hey, look, there is a handsome guy. Walked past two school girl, while discussing while staring at the history of the demon fierce look, my vision that is definitely worthy of the public. Jun Tao, nothing so hurry! Sister, you do me a favor will you? Like going back to the first time he came to see me like, when he exposed such a shy expression. OK, ah, as long as you say, I must help ah! I?????? I like your class Ai snow, I heard that you are better, you can help me. What I heard own heart broken into pieces, in the blink of an eye the fact it is so cruel, Ai snow with the layer of yarn between him, that he is close to my purpose is to her, the feeling of being cheated straight forehead, is a springboard to let him know Ai snow springboard. Shi Juntao, you want to like Ai snow, you Ah Whyn't you tell me how, I Suxiao Meng so good to use ah! The future do not let me see you, to see you once, I destroy you time. Mercilessly threw the cup, as my relationship with him, smash, smash. Driven to distraction back to the dorm, covered with blankets wept fiercely original Broken Dreams is so painful to me, but calm, I found myself stupidly pathetic, I actually want to help him, I hate him, but I love him, I do not want their first heart becomes such an outcome. The sisters say I'm crazy, this scum also help him, he played a bachelor life is good for him UGG Jimmy Choo Kaia Boots. The phone rang outdated Shi Juntao fight over. Hello?????? Sister, you cried. Not to eat spicy chili. I'm sorry, I was wrong, I do not know Ai snow, sister, you do not be sad okay! He Shijun Tao was quite care about me, although not the kind of care, I should be satisfied, since I can not give you happiness, I can only help you to be happy. Know, you wear the cool afternoon point, I'll take you places. See me, Shi Juntao with a committed wrong child know what to do, head down, did not look at me, look angry, funny. Come on, take you to find your happiness. Sister?????? Looking at the the demon eyes suddenly lit in front of me, the heart pumping fiercely pain. Well, not overseas compatriots, the future can not forget my matchmaker, and more to honor their honor my line. Of course, you will always be my pro sister. Pro-sister, how ironic title, well, let me crush with wave away, perhaps sad sad for a long time, there would be over. Things unexpectedly smooth, Ai snow he was satisfied with the incredible, watching a couple of people did not expect to feel merit satisfactorily. Still his history demon a little conscience Gesanchaiwu will still come to visit to visit me, but to see that he always felt own by his influence, the sisters also advised me to stay away from him UGG Roxy Tall, but also the, after all he is famous grass Lord , not to mention the master of my childhood, it is time to keep their distance from him. Slowly start to find all kinds of excuses to not see him, and finally even the phone refused to take, and I know that this approach is very stupid, but this can only be the only way. Thought he would eventually become a shadow in my life, but until he angrily rushed in front of me, I did not know the fate of how much I love to tease people. Su Xiaomeng?????? Watching slightly gaunt 小妖 of this is his first time with such a serious expression shout my name, that passed on the right, turned out to be wrong, heart still made pain. How, and bother you. Why hide from me? Ah, just the most recent studies tend to be busy, and you see if you are bored, go to find more Ai snow, listening to her say you is not very active ah! You so I hope I find Ai snow Well! What kind of words, and cried like Ai snow is not me, is it the two quarreled. How the odds with Ai snow. Not, sister, I almost collapsed. I could see very painful to the eyes of the demon, but everything is not all he hoped it, in the end what happened, unknowingly start flustered up. Juntao, in the end how? Sister, I'm afraid, I'm afraid you ignore me, I never felt this way before, and I do not know how the thought of you so lost in my world, I feel sad not breathe. Silly child, do not leave the sister also can not live it, I did not expect, the demon actually dependent on me has beeo, o this point, but I relented, looked at his sulleo,look, I know I've lost, I There was no way for him TOUGH, so in the end, in his eyes, I swear not to ignore him, watching him happily left back, they always feel some faint unease. History demon Since then, almost every day looking for me, no matter how I say, he does not listen, said he took the thing I swear that matter. Ai snow began Siyousiwu the asked the demon, asked him recently to meet regularly with what I cistonly push did not know, in fact, the heart has long been guilty of the death demon every day, see if Ai snow know I, not me tear up. I also Quanguo the demon look for AI snow, he always said would go would go, but in the end is always looking for a variety of reasons to shirk. Even my outsider found demon Ai snow, not to mention the attentive Ai snow. If the person is able to envision the future, it will not happen so much irreparable tragedy. It is a gloomy sky some suffocating weekend morning early history demon on a phone call to call me out, really even Sunday also did not miss me. Far to see the look of happiness demon standing in the school entrance facing I waved, quickly ran over, even just the sleepy awkward disappeared without hidden without a trace. Su Xiaomeng, I Xiangbao to you. Then, before I could react, a pair of slender arms will circle into arms, heart suddenly lost law, jump stop, which is to embrace the feeling of it! Nice voice ears demon: I have long Xiangbao you, I do not want you to do my sister, I want to hold you, Xiaomeng, in fact, I?????? The Ai Snow?? ???? saw a demon behind the look decidedly Ai snow, quickly broke free from the embrace of the demon kind of feeling Zhuojian, guilty conscience dare not look directly into the eyes of Ai snow. Suxiao Meng, Shi Juntao, so kind! Ai snow is not what you see, you are mistaken. Misunderstanding, oh, Su Xiaomeng really did not expect to, ah, your acting could be so much better, I was blind, and there could be a friend like you. Is not the case, I really did not mean to, I do not want to hurt anyone. I'm sorry, I'm sorry?????? Do not blame Xiaomeng, this is my fault, and I thought that I like you, in fact, this is my illusion of high school when see you high above, I just like the feeling , rather than your people, until now, I did not know that I've always loved the wrong person. Do, Jun Tao is not to say, Ai snow, this is not true, you do not listen to his nonsense, he likes you. Enough, you will not be acting in front of me, I hate you, I will never forgive you. Instant, a car slammed Ai snow turned quickly and looked at Ai snow soar into the heights and landed heavily in my eyes, I feel your sanity in an instant crash. No Ai snow, do not, ah Come on people Juntao fast to save her. ?????? Looked she was wheeled into the operating room, the effort like is evacuated as Ai snow anything happens, I am afraid I will not be alive, I deeply fall into the trap of self-blame, I harm her, I killed her. Parting station standing, the heart can not tell from the past, and I applied for in advance internship, I have been ashamed to go to another city, goodbye Ai snow, she lost her life in the most important one leg, I chose to escape out of here left Ai snow first fell in love, leave me in this life, may be the favorite in this life history demon. Su Xiaomeng?????? Demon, I conceal the message I left, I did not expect him, or know UGG Swell Tall Boots, or remember his appearance in the final, and perhaps in this life are not good-bye UGG Ultimate Cuff Outlet. You take good care of Ai snow. I will, you take good care of. Well, help me to say sorry Ai snow, I'm gone. Turned away, afraid to turn around. Sister, I owe you a word, I love you, I love you very much, my next life I will be the first to find you, you have to wait for me. Welling tears uncontrollably, I love you, History demon, climb up the train up the pace, afraid to let him see his own tears, I want him to always remember the look of my smile. Life is not always smooth sailing, but if you meet the person ugg classic boots, we must cherish, perhaps a flash, he has become in the past want to regret it, will have to wait until the next life. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment