Monday, October 22, 2012

10 do not take to finally open up




I discourage the public regardless of the relatives and friends for his sentence pro from finally adhere to marry him, and look forward to a better future is more hope that the greater the greater the disappointment, the next they were all a nightmare. He told me before marriage is simply obedience, and his temper is very good, I get angry when scolded him how he just laugh, I think since the husband is not married but also married husband what? We are recognized in the eyes of others, the future will certainly be very happy, so I recognized my generation will not be separated and his real life and I imagine did not expect to get married is not zoned equal. Married UGG Patent Paisley Outlet, I'm pregnant gradually day by day big belly up, a lot of people not only gain weight, say what a woman once pregnancy is very beautiful, I'm pregnant disfigure it in his eyes might, I are favoring that despise me, married less than two months out actually having an affair UGG Mini Bailey Button Boots, I was ready to play children crazy gas, but I was still reluctant Yeah! Say he came back to apologize to me, that and never will, I think, after all, is a couple thing are married have a child, say I to come together, and he really is not easy. Or give him a chance to forgive, so believe him, I believe indulge him again and again on my betrayal, I talk to him he is sometimes reluctant to answer my, I was pregnant and said that she only know that one day eat not to do things to help his mother, The others of pregnancy have a husband Wenhanwennuan also called my wife not to do things to good child care, I have never been to this treatment for his daily home for dinner outside every day to play outside sometimes even told others mixed, the business then drove from morning to evening, have never accompany me to the hospital to check! This article from the past touching story once, he and I go to the street UGG Ultimate Cuff, and he went to buy a car accessories I go to the hospital to check because the fast life, he did not come together and I are one after the other, everything I mention these are not said to the night he called me to his sister to eat him not to go, he told me that he went to his friend play 22:00 I did not sleep with his sister, someone's home inconvenient, I am not accustomed to live in someone's home, say ugg boots outlet store, after all, not their biological sister, and he do not live in, I went out to call him hit over 10 do not take to finally open up, he said his play in the box I asked how long he will have to come back and he did not say, I have a fast labor wife never disregard waiting outside. Myself my desperation to find a hotel stay, that night he did not come back, my tears kept streaming down ..... a lot of things I do not dare because all my family said own with him before, had the bitter pharynx to the stomach. March gave birth to a daughter was still in the hospital, only 3 days without discharged, he was carrying me out before fighting with others, was arrested the whole person, I was almost broke down and cried every day , and finally sentenced to four years I think I must strive to children brought up, not allowing people to see the joke, I each wrote to encourage him to comfort him suddenly and so when he came back, the child just turned 3 months a woman called me and called me and scolded difficult to listen to, which I did not offend woman, I had an idea than his share of spend Wakakusa get out, how will people scold me I really had enough at home with children and his mother milk money they do not have to, all my previous work to earn the money run out, his mother would not let me out of work, not half a person support, later, I grew more and more gas Angrily I a journey UGG Kids Classic Tall. I do not know how to do? I hate him hate him do this to me, the whole family is irresponsible, and I also do not want to see him, my heart is completely broken through and I want a divorce UGG Payton, but I could not bear my daughter, I hope you can help me? (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment