Monday, October 22, 2012

considered an older unmarried women




Some love love but can not fall in love, some love, falling in love is not love. When love would come to an end since the end comes, you Huashangjuhao can not be stopped. ------ Inscription romance from the beginning is not blessed. You want small I was three, in the eyes of friends, loved ones, we are so not a good fit, but we did the first time together, despite all opposition. In fact, in my eyes, you gave me the feeling of a child, but do not know you will then take care of people, every night will end micro-hot water for my feet, the room in perfect order, make delicious meals, that time, I always say that you are a big man, not to old to do these, you kiss I always said that I would like to do this to you, what you do not have to do, I am responsible to make money, you are responsible for spending money on the line. Work when a players long and handsome, take a look so mediocre, do not know how do you like I do, then I really think so life every morning to see you and sun in is the happiest person in the world. Perhaps this is to be expected ugg store, your parents looking to talk to me, the first time I saw them when heart fluttered, and do not know what to say to say, but I know that the time to leave you. They say you big My son is three years old, and you simply inappropriate to leave him, you want to get anything from him in the end? What conditions you can not leave him to his promising future and can not be destroyed in your hands ... every word of their words are deep stab in my heart, I sentence not know, if I said I just love you just want to be with you UGG Sparkles I Do Boots, they will not believe it. Maybe we would have would be inappropriate. When you come back happy to say that today store business these days, and then collated the money in my hand. I are ignorant, from your parents left, have been wondering how can you leave me UGG Sheepskin Cuff. I frantically put you out of the door, your clothes, supplies ... all thrown out, cried and let you go. You must have sadly died, but I'm sorry, I do not really know what to do. After you left I cried for a night, and the next morning they received a phone of your friends, I was vocal meal reprimanded, I say that this woman's heart is how so cruel it, you know him in the street a night on it? Ran this drink is drunk, cried you how to do, I always do not agree with you, but how he fell in love with it? You want in the end how to hurt him you Cai Ganxin ... you how silly, how cold day over on the street one night, how do you make my heart so sore. I think I still have to follow my heart go, because we love each other. Saw soft when you lie on the bed, his mouth saying my name, hear me calling you, look up and hold me tight, then piercing cried and begged me not to leave you . How to do, I can not leave you, but I can not go against your parents oath. We're together again, because I do not betray your own heart. We resume a happy, happy day, you are responsible to make money to clean up the home, I am responsible for every day make you happy. Those days of our life was very nervous, the store's business has not been a very good, you told me before lent some money to go to come back, so we do not so thrifty, I said no, I think as long as how to be with you, I wish you still despite the opposition insisted on going, and the only word I do not want to let the people I love to follow me to endure hardship involved, I will compromise. Remember the day you go out cold, gray day, you put a room in the clean up early in the morning at six, I clearly remember the fall of my cheek kiss when you go, so I said softly back. I said so cold today, is not going to the weather forecast says it to snow today, you still insisted on going, said to be back soon. You said I'll wait for you to come back, I've been waiting for you, but you have never not been able to come back. Call you that will be home soon, and I'm excited about the way trot home, want to hurry to see you, to the intersection when I heard I do not know is what kind of bird sorts of strange sounds, just to feel the the spine burst of cold. Now think of all you go omen. When received a the second mother phone call saying you have a traffic accident when I have stupid look limp on the ground, just to feel dizzy. This article from the past and moving story and rushed to hospital but was blocked at the door, only to hear the doctor announced the time of death ... Your mother cried, her hands ruined his own son, her good regret, but said what with it. Hospital a long, deserted hallway, you can only hear my piercing cry, my dear, do you hear me? Do you hear me calling you it? But why do not you answer. I was towed away by the brother, did not look at you at the last minute, they say your head almost sewing needle, take the time to certain painful now, but I failed to be by your side. See you, no color, a gray and white photos smile quietly put in there, can no longer hear the annoying sound. You know, I cried for three days UGG Gissella, and that his eyes were swollen can not open, you say that your life will not let a tear, but it only took three days to let flow over a lifetime tears. Now remember you learn silly naked marriage age, the article said, then I have no car, no money, no house, no diamond ring, but I have one to accompany you to the old heart, wait until you are old, I still back you, I give you as a stick, and so you do not have teeth, I chew fed you, I must wait for you after death I die, or you stay in this world, no one to take care of I worry about not being up to mischief. But how you left it, leaving a lonely world, so much of life to death, but I never thought you would leave me in such a way. I will never stop your love. Spare time I went home to see your parents, in fact, in my mind it has long been my parents. Your mother said that if I was pregnant do not knock down the left Come, she is willing to pay all the costs of the child, I cried, I really want to have a small, but you apart from give me those happy memories nothing left for me. Did you know? Mother has urged me to get married, you say how to do it at a friend inside is considered an older unmarried women, friends asked when I always said do not want to get married, but how they will know that you have been deeply in my heart rooted. I know you must not trust a person in this world UGG I Do Wedding Collection Boots, so I have to hurry himself married, dear, do not worry, I will find a sample with you will take care of me, to sympathize with my people, and then spend the life, rest assured that I will take a good, happy live, grow old with you and never got the time, together with you. You will always be the love of my heart can not open that day, turn a blind eye by Dian Xiang Wu, suddenly hear your recitation of mantra; That January, I shake all the prayer wheel, not salvation, only to touch you fingertips; year, kowtowing prostrate in the mountain, not for an audience, only to close your warmth; That I, circling the mountain turn water transfer pagoda ah, not to repair the afterlife, only for the way you phase See. Who is the face of who miss life UGG Knightsbridge Outlet, flowery Meijuan Homecoming! The road of life only as shown signs. Premortal, incense and rubbing shoulders with you, but missed their lives. Emotional hang around. Since then find that you do not sleep! Present and future, flexor, wallow in your face, surfaced once again, but also as the year, since then fell in love, why God can not sentimentally attached to let you sleep cold, can no longer touch your warmth. Sansei stone engraved with my name, I hope the next life we ​​also meet. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment