Saturday, February 26, 2011

two people talking and laughing

Korea fell skarn while put double cease, back to the holy learn help see, she still prefer to songdianhe help the brothers. "Great, here you meet me? Old man where go to?" Korea fell skarn picked up the earth more spoiled brat.

Yi ho from room night came out, played a very coarse yawn, "you back to help what? Big miss no money?"

"Hello, old man, I am so? Somebody else but very noble, I think you, can't come back?" Speak as if she only for money and alive.

"YunTang Lord, you still have time to come?" Yi ho night looked wrist Swiss watch.

"What mean?" Korea fell skarn house asked. Every time to talk with him; he is hinting something. Cannot directly about it? The old man is the old man.

Iraq night picked up toto. Ho throw gave her a few newspaper, there would be no way: "some people that! Give others into trouble, oneself incredibly don't know nothing." Korea fell skarn see newspaper Calvin send home by himself, two people talking and laughing. Title: HanTianWang mysterious very stirring girlfriend big exposure, no one to send his girlfriend laughs home. "Today you cuz filmed locations in xx beaches, completed, will be held there a small conference, getting people to explain!"

But Chen said he was a person payable over. Don't Calvin was cheating on her? "How can I do not know what ah?" Xi a face of upset and spellbound.

"You don't want the entertainment circle is cuz ugly near you, him these days, every day was asked by reporters asked around the gossip west, you cuz did not allow them to harass you 30 minutes, so I decided to open a clarification of the press conference."

"He frankly."

Yi ho night has pointed another newspaper the following a few words, HanTianWang compelling had to admit HanXiaoJie is his sister, HanXiaoJie because an advertisement in a gun and red, online FANS already comments: pair is born a couple. "You think explanation useful? Light you cuz explanation, gossip actress don't appear is useless."

"I know what to do, wait car borrow."

"Xi, hear you at most a rival, may I help you?"

"No, see of, she is really likes Roy. If she hurt my favorite, and I am not her loose." Korea fell skarn whole person collapsed in the sofa, sigh a way: "eve, I am so tired."

Xi only in loss of time would call him night, "how to say?"

"Roy he very insecure, he was afraid to each his trust conspired against him, especially me. Roy even envy me with New York, such love gives me a lot of pressure, the burden, and even make it out of me."

"That you have thought about going to give up?" He looked to xi, cannot bear to her harmed, he only them several relatives, there is also an hateth his brother.

"No, no, maybe a little. I'm sorry, I don't know!"

"Love a person should tolerate his everything, since love he will love all his faults, nobody's perfect. Any shake it all you, love deep enough." He hope that she can happiness.

Maybe problem really in yourself, "old man, then let I good to think."

He smiled, because she called his originally old man.

No comments:

Post a Comment