Monday, February 28, 2011

prime minister refused and probably afraid

"And I listen to my teacher said, master to small and weak and HuoFu youngest daughter, everyone afraid she not live long and to seek here, the master is doing obeisance teacher for five years old, male master until sixteen mountain, then the governor is already huo adult. Because the master straight into the palace, for more than meaning, almost so returned to the songdianhe valley in return, SiTuJinHong met six sovereign during the greatest sincerity. But six sovereign again due to the emperor and huo prime minister, can't give the master name copies, three years later the master again when you down, just when the master downhill poisoning is to tell six sovereign, she doesn't mind name of, only hoped sovereign can drop out everything together with her retirement forest, live their own lives, but six sovereign did not answer. The teacher wanted to take you to the valley, of you become second huo delphiniums! If you come here, I probably wouldn't be where I am today. The master came back for ACTS charge me, have the half the life of a recluse. Until seven years ago, six sovereign's princess, died six sovereign to meet the teacher goes down, the master has to six sovereign upon, the spot drink sword to commit suicide, six sovereign regret having had taken away, we found that when already late. Another theory, the master first killed six sovereign and then to commit suicide, anyway didn't third personal presence, exactly how they matter who also don't know, anyhow is for emotion and die."


"If I were you, certainly first killed the six sovereign, and then ran away." I had said.


"You arrive is really can do this kind of matter." One take on my shoulder, cloak "know oneself body weak should be more careful." SiTuMingZhe word has fondly.


"Since the great prince phase accompany I again deep down you go for a walk, earlier, without waiting for me." Optimal optimal take medicine basket headed down the valley.


"My aunt died should young, too!"


"It is 29! I weaving royal uncle also however 33 years old, and left no offspring."


"How can you not weaving royal uncle had not idle, which be like my aunt a person in the mountains fluffier." Man how all a virtue!


"You think I am? Is better than weaving royal uncle oneself beloved women can't marry, his bitter to whom say!"


"He can give up splendor and my aunt fly wing to wing!"


"You think royal life is as simple as you think?" He what is this expression, and teach me?


"Engagement! I don't have any royal family life, also don't want to know." I cloak threw to him, summer who wants this stuff.


"You think marriage is walk trifling matter! Say we are talking about your aunt and I weaving royal uncle, this and our engagement what relationship." SiTuMingZhe by my vexatious got coolness wonderful, "go! Lotus son waiting for you!"


"That you weaving royal uncle princess is how dead?"


"I think is depressed disease and death! Get her husband, love, is also unable to weaving royal uncle gave birth to a male and female, day YuCheng disease half!"


"You weaving royal uncle nothing side bestowed?"


"No, weaving royal uncle positive celestial or luang give marriage, otherwise I think he will wait until everyone forgot emperor wants natrium your aunt is bestowed this thing after, want to marry you aunt is bestowed!"


"Your father queen palace there are so many wives, why must my aunt gave him when gold."


"That will ask you that what we calculate the father of man." His tone as to the prime minister's adult quite vocal? "I think only you are he bureau an accident!"


"What mean?"


"Your aunt if initially Ken into the palace, perhaps she is the queen today, your sister respectively to marry again three prince and hand BingQuan the commander-in-chief, then two toward the emperors in his grasp."


"You said he would alani39?"


SiTuMingZhe shook his head, "if no threat to his interests, he won't, but he must want to push three younger brothers do on the throne, if is the second son, your home there was danger."


"Why?"


SiTuMingZhe strange looking at me, "you are really phase mansion of miss? You don't even think of filial piety zhe nano you second sister in the lateral princess matter also don't know! It seems haven't over the past few years! Besides you the father is big a human rights confrontations granule, most propbably is not possible to do everything so clean!"


I have no language, things than I thought more complicated!

No comments:

Post a Comment