Thursday, February 24, 2011

holding a has been finished blood

I in the head of a bed and sat silently for a moment, determine the man had fallen asleep, but I might also is really 15minutes, comparison, weakness, sitting sits he dozed off to, then I was really tired, he laid on his bed,songdianhe cover longfeng bright red is, two eyes shut fell asleep.

That night, I slept soundly, not dreaming, also didn't wake up.

The next day, when I woke up, the sun was through the wall of Windows warm according to my bed, no wonder I sleep feel so warm. I suddenly thought of sleeping on the floor of the man, hurriedly from bed inside sat up, but found that men had gone and the door also XuYan.

I got up, and put on his coat, slowly walked out. I walked into a corridor of time, detection on the kitchen door open, the in the mind a secretly pleased, mountain both mother and child when go forgot to turn off the, or to I've given up vigilance?

I quickly went out, and found that old woman was sitting at the kitchen by the outside, I walked out of the door of the wall, curly perm boiled water of duck, is booming pluck the duck wool.

"You up, o meal in the pot, focal yourself go eat." Woman standing in the door, see stop hand work, ny the toward me to say.

I was startled, don't know why a woman's attitude so big change, is it just because yesterday I tell her that I'm with that drama the hostess of familiar?

Is my guessing a savory idea, man a laptop is a big plastic from the house of another corner, sway leisurely walked to come over.

"Wen, do you get up? Feel better? In the kitchen now, I give shengfan capacities,"At the man said to me.

"Oh?" I'm curious zheng big eyes, see staring straight man, I don't know they're both doing both exactly is zha, after a night, why suddenly were completely attitude of different, it feels as though I were their house.

See my silly stood motionless, the man went to the kitchen door, they face to me shi3 expression of eyes, I am very curious stared at him, man and put my hand than kitchen than, I have disillusioned, he is called me into the kitchen.

I silently into the kitchen, man has filled the two bowls of rice porridge in the table, I can a man than position sat down, and of men, not from my place not far to sit down, craned his neck towards outside looked, intentionally loudly of say to the "quick eat, eat more universally its cultivator work finished?".

"Ah...?" I really amazing and could not help but also gave a cry, the man hurriedly and made a call I don't phonate gestures, I hasten to shut up.

"You want to cooperate I play a drama for my mom see, my mom thought we have that last night, and that is kill ducks for your body, ready to let you fill for our home, a big fat son?" Men gather together the face to my ears, and whisper to me whisper to.

"Oh?" I am a surprised, again unbearable exclaim loudly.

Man that remark after, she was busy eating, occasionally payable to me crooked smile.

I leng half-day just the reaction to the man over, wry smile once, wish "finished, this descend things look more bad to do".

Because too hungry, that morning with green vegetables and dried turnip me to eat a bowl of gruel, mind had been musing "also very is sold me to the far north, or else I even don't freeze nor starve not", because I'm hardly like to eat congee, eat not to spoil pasta such meals, so just think that way.

Wait me and man eating breakfast, a savory work also finished, they came and universally its cultivator working, originally old woman is to put the locked me in her room, the man saw me pained look, know that I'm afraid of being shut.

"Mama, wen today look good, again say old close to home, no ill will shut ill, let her with us now, get some sun universally its cultivator body before better quickly." Man to plead with his mother.

Old woman looked at me, then say "also, pale, is to be getting a little sun".

So, I finally can from captivity room,great temporary are released live to live like flying to, the feeling of a bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment