Tuesday, February 7, 2012

in your home once he see them very Fuchangfusui the perfect fit

Ringtones awakened me from the illusion of, a phone call early high school buddy, invited me to say that he came to visit at noon. I guess he has a happy event will invite me to join, get ready to bring gifts. He said there was no wedding, and I only have two like-minded friends to his house to play, should I go Peiqia. This is the last of the students, when school blackboard with me in the editing room plan layout, be young literary dream bosom, when the alumni in the crowd, the test to the county in the future although from very little, but his wife is destined and my wife are cousins, sisters, relatives and the nature and ultimately increase student contact. After the reforms, he was head of the county building in Beijing. Less time to work out the first way, I have two nephews want to go out battles, and I invited him, and his two little guys love a good, who have opportunities to fledgling, two nephews has not forgotten, that I have it thanks big head friend. Right now our generation is old, he had retired back to town. Unfortunately, he suffered a few years ago, his wife died of cancer. Children have become family, solitary life, he was lonely enough. I know he was a very famous model wife, take care of his wife he was very ill due diligence, emotional loss of his health has also brought a greater harm, and that time I saw him was very emaciated. Then I get new information, that support his children and then to find his wife, take care and have a good old age depend on. There are sons and daughters match, coupled with his popular, a newly widowed woman into his field of vision. The woman is a lady years ago, daughter of former county party secretary. White-collar retirees, a daughter had married, did not implicate the burden, but also Xianshu gentle, this second wife combination was very good, I had a guest in your home once he see them very Fuchangfusui the perfect fit. I have to this day to his house guest, my heart the first rule out these concerns, although the feel is rustic farmer, his family would not have been looked down upon the cold, is pleased to go. Two interchanges, add the Canal ferry, Nianzhuan to two hours, he waited a little worried, the way he received several phone calls. To have been close to noon when the original is the county a few minor celebrity painter to his house guest, I was late, although he arranged for me to share time with a few little king, first called the sister-in-law to the hotel for the banquet, I feel this is not Scholars and writers of books that few people talk about swordfight about it, just that he has four treasures of the case,

No comments:

Post a Comment