Tuesday, February 7, 2012

as though the feudal snobbery does not appear in the eyes of two people who

each write a word with each other gifts, I might put their own signature goes to the newly published book, he was very pleased. He was in front of several famous boast to say that those students only my brother at the Mandarin insist on today, finally off the ground reserved. I said that my vision is too narrow and rustic literati, it is difficult Cheng Kung University. I saw a book a few, albeit hurried visit, not a book product taste, sound or praise lift language, which is entertaining way to the surface normal people, but not difficult to see the truth for me old school Taiai. Then put on the next to the hotel dinner. We touch the cup light exhilaration. The bulk of the play after dinner, sister-in-law took the initiative to do to me before, that there are several older players out neighborhood similar to come twice, I would like to start to leave, but insisted on retaining the old students, their confidence and I have to say a few words, Anyway, still early, and do not affect my return. I chatted with him up in two of the world. Did not think he still has pain difficulties, there is no talk about a few words on was moved to tears. He first talked about the ex-wife to death, my old wife's cousin. Was hospitalized in the ward up to six months, although he looked after and serve very tired, but not the last part of complaint, but the late wife of cancer is difficult to rejuvenate, how should I say, a husband and wife trouble, there is always one to go first . I think the students from the conscience worthy of the dead. His solitary life persist for two years. Hey become a quiet cheerful people. Son and daughter are worried that Dad would get depressed. Have wanted him to create a new emotional life. Is about his daughter with the understanding and very virtuous married woman acquaintance. With the complementary emotional marriage, lived a very harmonious well-being. But time is not long, a new conflict emerged. This is how he did not think of, which he did not understand. Some had very civilized, but not beloved family and friends to support this, apathy and even his apparent indifference. The first is the ex-wife against brother, since he remarried, and he lost directly from. They married when the couple went to see my brother suffer from cold, something to push that out, not even the door to enter. The brother's identity is still very special, is a retired Military. Because of the superb medical skills, military hospital also hired him for the expert patient, reasonable to say that he is human nature to understand science, but not of the human sense. There ex-wife is also not in favor of his brother, even at a high level as his brother is a senior cadres in any of the departmental level. He remarried his ex-wife sought advice his brother, who did not stand Qidi agree. Daya said one obstacle to the words: Not even her husband said, and there are not many calls received, even if connected, even a gentle if not, become so familiar. He almost can not accept. Confused old classmates, chat with me, the tears. I know he said to me, should serve two purposes, one is to make my students to be sympathetic to his situation; the other is his ex-wife, brothers I know, can reveal the mystery in time to mediate. I was confused a bit guilty, as though the feudal snobbery does not appear in the eyes of two people who have the elegant civilization. I would like to try the ability to break the ice, connect the call, although the enthusiasm of each other's discourse, but avoided the brother of the matter is, what is why? Is there any hidden reason which it? I really do not understand this solitary old school to get rid of the confusion. Maybe this world is only a blood continuation of family, people in the human, since it has to blood relatives, and then second wife combination, that is another branch leaves, and that the family will indeed stop the confusion and confused people ... ... a bit weird? Enlighten me at: Huaian Chuzhou South Gate Town Man United
</Body>
</Html>

No comments:

Post a Comment