Saturday, March 5, 2011

watching ferial naughty lu mark helplessly

I pull landing mark with trembling hands sitting on a bench in hospital emergency rooms, his eyes f songdianhe through cried redness and swelling, I also want to cry, but have to, because this time trying desperately I can strong, looking at me, I XinRuDaoJiao, the mother of the body have been bad, especially this two years cardiac load heavier, today suddenly at home fainted, lu mark sistert cried, I at some of the emergency telephone and dad to dial the telephone company.


"SOB - elder sister, mama gonna be okay?" Lu mark crying wave my arm.


I nodded reluctantly pull a smile, "no, mom won't occupy, small indentations all twelve years old! Incredibly still snivel!"


"Sister fifteen or so red eye box?" Lu mark not happy pie mouth, can immediately face and dark down with his mouth, flat again ask me: "has father why still not come?"


"Dad company these days are very busy, small indentations don't worry, dad while should have come." I continue to placate uneasy lu marks, suddenly see the red light emergency-room destroyed, a heart mentioned in my mouth.


"Mom wants out?"


"Yes, small indentations began don't noisy, waiting for the doctor to come." I pull landing mark stood up.


Wearing a white of male doctors a face tired out, picked lay white mask is on the prowl the below, just see looks to us, voice heavy ask: "kid, did you parents didn't come yet?"


"Doctor, my mom?" I worried of ask, lu mark is a face of anticipatory.


"That... you mom... kid, your father?"


"My mom how?" Lu mark shouted, malicious stare the doctor, "why my mother didn't come out? Still inside? I find her!"


"Small indentations!" I rushed to a pull the land mark, frown looked at the doctor, "please tell me my mother!"


The doctor looked at me, and then looked at lu mark, then no resistance to the shook his head,for and my heart suddenly at a draught cool, the whole of the brain became unable to think, when lu mark stop struggling hover, two eyes staring at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment