Monday, September 10, 2012

spiritual swamp, a

the MC to open when you play WOW, until now, has been very casual, JJC no marked 1100 ... but often played the battlefield, entertain. During the day have often been visiting the NGA, to retain a lot of pictures, extract a few feel good to readers.
* Pamela's doll
The But I wait here for a long time, he has not come back. Sometimes there are bad guys to talk to me, I want my father to take them off, but he is not here!
Sometimes, after dark, I'll play with my dolls, but I throw it in the town.
You can help me find a doll?

* our past
Mirage Wand of the highest of the bishop, bird, is not very familiar, right, where your shadow ~

folder to the foot ~~ ~

day * 9C related services
remember 9C? On the day of the related services, what are you doing? And friends say goodbye? Photography, or return to the place he was born, took off his bright fresh equipment, lie down, rest for a while, or long not afford to sleep?

King guard and the king guard King maybe just a piece of code, but our feelings are not! You can kill our king, but the premise is stepped on my corpse.

* yubiediu
this little dwarf, money, materials, equipment, does not matter even if he has decided to leave all the things the body to send people, but still told to get something that personal, do not lose fish. ..... He said that the most important, not money, nor equipment or materials, but the piece of 22-pound fish ... can imagine, when he caught the fish, must be very happy, right? this happy, than to obtain the best equipment ...
then? Since when, lost the simple joy of it ...? Since when, FB, equipment, and became our game the only reason it ... ...? when we get the one best equipped to find the kind of simple to the original game happy?
our fish any time, has lost it ...

anger · Insomnia * Thunder bless the sword
him a Paladin.
her, a priest.
from the beta on the care of her, and her leveling, copy, go to the battlefield. in his mind, she was a happy little angel.
he got the skull right half of the wind and those detained, she told him: waiting for you to collect the whole two and a half head, I am sending you a gift good cutting?
He said: What a gift ah? she laughed off the question.
day a few months later, she told him her father is gone, a car accident. order not to hurt the heart of a mother, she will never play the game to delay their studies.
she told him to remember her promise to give him gifts? He shook his head.
today he finally know the answer.

to I 30 when he entered my will,
I am 37 in the western wilderness,
I am 47 Deadmines Feidi Sunglasses Fake,
I am 61 in Gnomeregan,
my hero mixed brand Gadgetzan,
The pioneers of Karazhan is , Winterspring,
when wasteland karuur his knife Mountain, jumping in front of me,
I have urgent AFK for a week in Alterac Valley boss, you see, I now have an epic!
my group can not afford to Karazhan in my regiment,
I rest for a month, and all are stabilized, returned to the World of Warcraft, joined my friend will be started seven points a day and a half activity, the dissolution of 12:00.
my equipment upgrade soon, but his immense emptiness. Casual will of the shadow that is always in my heart, longing for? Miss? I do not know.
road I choose, regardless of right or wrong, go right.
to day activities of the end of tired I went back to Ironforge to close a few ready to mail off the assembly line, suddenly people group.
boss! to that moment, I know what is called burst into tears ...

* the Saurfang
Who remembers Saurfang lonely warrior standing in Orgrimmar. You have two groups that can kill the buffaloes, killing the queen, kill the Saar, but can not kill Saurfang.
Who remembers Saurfang speech in an opened door, remember Saurfang fighting?


When you can no longer own, the only thing you can do is not to forget.
* Sal , Durotan of the child; Gal Rouch, the son of Grom
In fact, the real protagonist of this story is Gal Rouch, his father is Grom geographical roar. But it has been, he saddled the infamy of all others, his father, and drink the blood of the curse. BL people the origin of the disaster are transferred to the poor kids. When Saar things really want to explain, Calcutta Rouch hero Grom's son, the brave shouting out: Gal Rouch, the son of Grom coach discount, Margaret Khan, chiefs! Geographical roaring battle cries to give courage and strength you have it!

* My life is too monotonous, and only today - eight districts, addicted to the story of spiritual swamp
the eight districts, addicted to real ghost clothes, in the peak period of 20:00 LM auction only two hard meat. However, there is a group of dedicated people ... This is a do not know outside the domain of say 25 copies of the Warlock, his goal is to get the T6, At this moment, who can understand him, is a biography in my opinion every day to come. You are only a hero in the hero classes, the real heroes, the guardian of this land alone.

* Our era is over




soldiers solid walls; Master is the source of magic; Warlock soul coagulation; priest to protect the safety of life; knights brave and fearless interference; thieves to give the most fatal blow; Druid guardian of the most in times of crisis; hunter walking the forefront in the war; shaman to give a strong support behind all occupations are so great, from our mutual confidence with.
our time has passed ...

No comments:

Post a Comment