Friday, November 18, 2011

his words again and again



Some human say that love is kite, the line snapped, love can no attention apt fly higher, but not the line namely the kite was lost always in the instruction of freedom. Similarly, I consider friendships,UGG Jimmy Choo Starlit UK, such as kites, when the line of friendship put extra longer, numerous kites can not stand the wind finally wind snapped the escape, and can not yield apt the wind at the line of friendship namely only value a life to adore . Can not remember what I first met Sheng scene, his thin body, high tall, laugh, pearly teeth sinking eye teeth in the backdrop of quite cute. Maybe he is a joy nativity of the seed, so he's all smiling face, he and others have a alter hobby - understood sibling, a group of faculty of the school babies in the school playground once met him, he surrounded by a cluster of kids approximately,Moncler Coats Women Sale, I am curious and salute him, he proudly introduced one by one around to my kid and are very pride to say my tiny brother, when I began seriously to his objection, but when I penetrate He rushed to put those fruits to penetrate sick brother,Mens Timberland Beach Sale, I suddenly muse he looks very cute seriously. I once inadvertently mentioned this he said solemnly how do you like my little brother, and I nodded faint laugh, and make friends in my attitude there is not difference among the brothers, so I chanced his real brother. Sheng is a jolly person, yet sometimes he is focusing above his emotions, he has a special hobby is in a wrong mood to buy something to eat,UGG Suburb Crochet Tall UK, eat not only their own but likewise the people around, so darling friend who tempts dwelling and failed to ascertain his little have each finished article showed me, though sometimes he writes things confusing, but have to admit namely he actually ambitioned to jot. Sunrise on the daytime so the space cross the moonset, and the friendship Sheng Jiao Yang as summer becomes hot, but time is the graduation day wander the front of the camera lens division left with a set of team picture,Timberland 14 Inch Sale, regardless of if the freeze-frame images can guide to at least retain the friendship and memories! Taken with only instructor in a film filled grasped when I rotated not to the acute period the division pressed the camera shutter. Photo wash out the same daytime I saw Sheng sideways laugh back, sinking his teeth and eye teeth pearly smile in the background of a very cute, but holding a filled when I said I do not give a Although I still put it down to the last page of the scrapbook. Farewell to his hometown to variant strange metropolis,UGGs Mayfaire Boots, heart of the metropolis as vacant as SARS, SARS as an hidden barrier and friends buried always contacts of a human dying in a distant foreign land. When students took the call said to me, I could not deem my ears, elect up the phone containing the familiar voice, share of excitement is the home of lacking loved ones, like a narcissistic mind finally to one observer , a series of thoughts and prayers, he told me he ambitioned to get married. I was not proficient to go back finally to attend his marrying, his girlfriend sent me a photo, a very easy girl, I can only wish them the call work life. A elated matrimony. The next day filled the phone from time to time over, he did not care almost expensive long distance calls,UGG Waverly, in his words of friendship is expensive. I am sincere in his words again and again, I really wanted to phone out Goes on to be turned down on the base sheet of photos, I found that Sheng is actually pretty on this filmed, perhaps inadvertently smile is ample real immediately! When the hands of the kite extra when placed farther to the text information involving said: melancholy when a smoke covered the sun alternatively the hearts of Hou Yi shot down the sun. I smiled and replied: If you have a difficult enough line on the kite flying hearts work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment